Who we are
Walter Feichter is our head coach.
As one of the most successful snowboard athletes of all times, he will personally lead sessions and take care of your progress, if individual or group lessons
Stats Walter Feichter
- Started Snowboarding in 1991
- 1995 local race events (South Tyrol Cup and Promotional Races)
- 1996-1997 first international races and first success (Pica/ Aosta 2. place, Schliersee / GER 3. place, Falcade/ ITA 1. place)
- 1997- 1998 entered the B-National Team
- First European Cup and World Cup races (Folgaria/ ITA 1. place)
- 1998 First World Cup races in Boardercross
- 1998- 1999 entered the National Team
- 1999 Italian Champion in Boardercross
- 1999 first podium 3. place World Cup Mt. Sanne / CAN
- 2000 first Victory in World Cup in Tignes / France and 2. place in Mt. Sanne/ CAN
- 2001 Winner of Overall World Cup in Giant Slalom (Crystal Ball)
- 2001 3. Place World Championship in Madonna di Campiglio/ ITA
- 2001 3. place World Cup in Ischgl/ AUT
- 2002 2. place World Cup in Arosa/ SUI
- 2002 Participated in Olympic Games in Salt Lake City ( 8. place in Park City)
- 2004 Honored by State of Italy with Collare d oro
Overall participation in 130 World Cup races, numerous Top 10 places in World Cup, European Cup, FIS Races and national championships.
HOW TO PLAY WITH GRAVITY...
Learn with fun quicker!
Whilst being on the slopes, you will be accompanied by many years of world cup experience.
On world cup level technical developments and new strategies have to be developed or adopted in a minimum of time. You will have the chance to enjoy exactly that!
The result: Faster learning, progress quicker and have more fun!
You will be trained individually. We are heavily convinced that individual training will lead to faster improvement and will result in more fun and the best experiences. We certainly offer training sessions in groups. However we will limit the number of each group to maximum of five persons in order to guarantee the perfect balance of fun snowboarding with friends and learning quicker.
You are an ambitioned groom on its way to the top? Or do you just want to train in professional conditions? Then visit one of our camps. On three weekends we offer race camps, comprising slalom and giant slalom training, individual analysis, strategy on race tracks in order to master critical parts of each slope. Last but not least you will have the chance to a professional material testing of new world cup boards of different lengths and sizes.